Abdominoplasty and Tummy tuck procedures in Montreal
Abdominoplasty, more commonly referred to as a tummy tuck, is a surgical procedure performed to remove excess fat and skin in the mid and lower sections of the abdomen. By tightening the muscles and reducing the skin in these areas, this procedure greatly improves the shape and contour of your stomach.
Abdominal surgery is suitable for both men and women of all ages. Nevertheless, patients are typically younger women with loose skin or weak muscles in their midsection (sometimes with stretch marks), a slight excess of subcutaneous fat or those who’ve had one or more pregnancies.
In certain cases, this operation can be covered by your health insurance plan. Speak with your plastic surgeon to find out if you’re eligible.
Improving your figure and your self-confidence
Here are just a few of the benefits associated with this procedure:
- Increases your comfort and mobility during daily activities and certain sports
- Eliminates skin folds, which can become irritated by humidity and can lead to embarrassing odours
- Improves the shape of your stomach
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks below the navel
- Allows you to wear tighter fitting clothing
- Improves your self-confidence